Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome Friends and Family

So, I talked about starting a blog while I was pregnant for a place to get family updates but I never got around to it. I have no idea how I thought life was busy BEFORE a baby! Anyway, we are getting our mudroom all set up so I will have a place to blog and add pictures. As of right now we are missing our camera charger so we have all of our hospital pictures and more on there that I have yet to even see. But don't worry, those pics along with a birth story and more updates will be here soon! I'm so excited to share our little family's journey through this blog. I will also include design posts since that is such a big part of our lives and I will just cross-post with my Style Inspiration Station blog. I would love for you to follow our family through the happiest days of our lives so far! XOXO

The Arbs



No comments:

Post a Comment