Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas List for Baby

I know this is super late, but better late than never! The number one thing Leighland needs for Christmas is a jumper. I think it's a necessity and she has reached the age. I'm excited about that. She also could use some new toys. I love vintage hand crafted style toys like the wooden rainbows and tea set. She could use some comfy new clothes in 6-9 month size. I can't wait for her to wear two piece PJ sets so I had to throw that on there. And I thought the hanging kind of jumper would be fun to have in the mudroom, but totally not a need, just an extra for fun thing. I loooove baby leg warmers and Leighland and her thighs love them too! So I will have to get her a lot more of those. I could have also thrown some books in there because you can never have too many! But here is her very first Christmas list. We can't wait to share the holiday with our babes.


1. Fisher Price Jumper
2. Grimm's wooden stacking rainbows
3. Baby leg warmers
4. Baby keyboard
5. Two piece Jammie's
6. Lion block toy
7. Wooden tea set
8. Drawstring pants
9. Jumper
10. Snow suit

No comments:

Post a Comment