Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas List for Her

I have to say, every year I get older it is harder to come up with a Christmas list. I feel like I have everything I need. So my list was hard to pull together. I had to try and think of things I might want instead of need. It came down to random ideas of things I really wouldn't buy for myself. I am probably the easiest person to shop for though because I literally LOVE everything. For me it really is the thought that means so much, or the time and energy put into even getting me a gift. So here is my random Christmas list. When it comes down to it, I love clothes especially sweaters and it is so crazy how becoming a mom makes your clothing preferences take a 360! All I want is comfy, functional, convenient (for feeding) and easy. Nothing too fancy but I still want cute... Hence my clothing choices. I have soooo many clothes and some really cute dressier things but a part of me is scared they will never see the light of day again. But really that is totally fine by me. When looking at this though it just makes me laugh because it is totally a stay at home mom kind of list. Nothing like sophisticated sweats haha. Oh and when it comes to watches and jewelry, I pretty much like them all!


1. Sweater
2. Lens
3. No Link just random diamond earrings
4. VS Slippers
5. Sweater jacket
6. Coat
7. Watch
8. Sweats
9. PJs

No comments:

Post a Comment