Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Inventory 1

Leighland from my view in the ergo carrier on our walk the other day. She still loves staring at the trees. She loves the outdoors just like her Momma and Daddy.


Making: Random crochet projects that I keep not finishing. Like Leighland's owl hat, an ear warmer, a scarf.
Cooking: lots of crockpot meals like pot roast (my favorite) and southwest tortellini soup.
Drinking: a homemade peppermint mocha, one of the best parts of my morning.
Reading: blogs, and information about 4 month old behavior and sleep regression.
Wanting: more time in the day to complete all these things.
Looking: for ways to be more efficient, with my health and nutrition, home organization, and taking care of babes. I'm always striving to make the most of it all.
Playing: tickle and kiss monster
Wasting: time on the internet, yes that counteracts my wanting and looking....I'm working on it!
Sewing: crochet pieces like flowers, hearts and buttons onto works.
Wishing: happiness for my family, especially my sister and her girls
Enjoying: the beautiful scenery here, like the lake beginning to freeze over
Waiting: for my massage in a couple of days!
Liking: Christmas smells, like my bath and body works candle
Wondering: what I should make for breakfast/lunch, let's just call it brunch
Loving: so much, but let's say lately I'm loving the softness of the inside of Leighland's hands. She just recently has been caressing our faces and it is so sweet. She probably gets a million kisses a day on those little palms. And I'm loving my husband as always, but lately his imperfections have been making me laugh and love him more like how he cannot keep track of socks and they end up in the couch, always leaving the kitchen cabinets open, and how he always leaves his hair gel open after he leaves for work. It is just him, and I love him.
Hoping: that our Christmas presents will make it in time to our family members.
Marveling: at the development of a child, that we created this human being and she fills my heart with so much joy. I love watching her grow and learn, it truly is marvelous.
Needing: to up my food game. I need to shop more, Cook more, pre-plan more to be healthier.
Smelling: baby lotion
Wearing: this is obvious, sweats - a green thermal Henley, white fuzzy slippers and grey Nike pants. But hey I'm getting ready to change!
Following: my besties new blog brittylu.com
Noticing: I need to get my bangs cut
Knowing: that I need to appreciate every minute because it goes by too fast.
Thinking: that my husband is crazy for fly boarding on a freezing cold day.
Feeling: rushed, just reminded I have to go to a Christmas get together this afternoon, thanks hubby for reminding me last minute.
Bookmarking: house beautiful magazine pages
Opening: presents this afternoon
Giggling: at Leighland's growl noises
Feeling: grateful, oh so grateful!

This list came from thedaybookblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment