Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Where I've been

Well, I started this blog then bam! Internet went out. We are connected to the lodge network out here in the boondocks so I figured it had to do with living on a mountain in the trees. Come to find out a month later of living like a recluse with no tv, service, or Internet...it was the router. Awesome but fixable. So here we are! Back again!

Currently it is like a darn blizzard outside and it's lovely. I love our cozy little home in the mountains, in the boondocks. Leighland had her 4 month checkup yesterday and she is thriving. I'm so proud of her. She was a big hit at the doctors office, squeeling, talking and smiling. She made a big mess of the paper on the patient table and it was pretty darn cute. I don't want to brag but the nurses said they couldn't get over her and that they see a lot of babies but she was one of the cutest :). That made us so darn happy and proud. We think she's the cutest too! Surprise, surprise. But for stats she is still a chunker at 15.9 lbs at the 85th percentile,75th percentile for length and something like 35th for head size. She hit a big milestone a couple days ago and rolled over from her back to tummy. She also had her first big laugh last week. They are rare but every now and then she does it. It's probably my favorite sound of all.

We had some 3 month photos done of her and I can't stop looking at them! It was a challenge to get them but the end result was so worth it. The cream "blanket" she is on is also special because it is actually a shawl/sweater of mine that I was wearing the night I found out I was pregnant which was the day after Thanksgiving 2012. A big thanks to Ashlee Ann Photography for capturing these precious moments. I love how high she got doing tummy time in the basket, her little happy faces melt my heart. We are so blessed with such a sweet, happy and smart girl.






                 


















No comments:

Post a Comment